Established in the year 2002, we are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a broad range of Flame Arresters. These arresters are widely used for extinguishing or checking flammable gases in pipelines, ducts etc. in an efficient manner. The provided arresters are available in bulk according to the specific needs of our clients. Manufactured by diligent technocrats using quality-assured components, these Flame Arresters can be purchased by our patrons at nominal rates.
- Application specific design
- Low maintenance
- Excellent flow capacity
A Flame Arrestor is a stratagem which permits gas to pass over it but stopovers a flame for preventing a greater fire or explosion. There is a huge assortment of conditions in which flame arrestor are useful. Anyone complicated in choosing flame arrestors requires to comprehend how these goods work and their presentation restrictions. These are taken into use in several industries like pharmaceutical, chemical, refining, pulp & paper, petrochemical, oil exploration & production and majority liquid transportation.
Usage and applications of flame arrester:
Flame arresters are taken into use for:
- to stopover the spread of an exposed fire
- to bound the spread of an explosive incident that has happened
- to defend possibly explosive combinations from igniting
- to restrain fire within a bounded, measured, or controlled location
They are commonly used on:
- Fuel storing tank vents
- Fuel gas pipelines
- Protection storage cabinets for aerosol cans, paint, and other flammable combinations
- The exhaust system of interior combustion engines
- Davy lamps in coal mining
- Over proof rum and other combustible liquors
Safety:Flame arrestors should be taken into use only in the circumstances they have been designed and verified for. Meanwhile the deepness on an arrester is stated for certain circumstances, variations in the pressure, temperature, or composition of the gases inflowing the arrester can make the flame spatial velocity to upsurge, making the deepness of the arrester inadequate to halt the flame front ("flow"). The deflagration may endure downstream of the arrestor.
Prototype examination as CMRI standard.